This article discusses The advantages and disadvantages of the Samsung Galaxy M31 along with prices and complete specifications. The Samsung Galaxy M31 is the successor to the Galaxy M30 which is the best-selling smartphone of 2022.
The Samsung Galaxy M31 is equipped with four rear cameras along with a chunky 6,000 mAh battery. Not only that, this smartphone looks stunning thanks to the 6.4-inch Super AMOLED Infinity-U screen. It also includes some pretty and minimalistic stock wallpapers.
Specifications of SAMSUNG GALAXY M31
Here’s a glimpse of the Galaxy M31 specifications that you can check before knowing the advantages and disadvantages of this Smartphone. The Samsung Galaxy M31 has a 6.4-inch Infinity-U Super AMOLED display, which has a resolution of 1080 X 2340 pixels. It is powered by the Exynos 9611 SoC and runs on the One 10 based on the 2.0 UI Android 10 out-of-the-box. The smartphone is available in 4GB/6GB of RAM alongside 64GB/128GB of onboard storage.
One of the main highlights of a smartphone is the camera. The Galaxy M31 packs a quadruple camera setup on the back. It has a 64MP Quad Bayer camera sensor, which has an f/1.8 aperture, 1.0-micron pixel size, PDAF, HDR, and other basic features. It also has an 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens, 5MP macro, and a 5MP depth sensor. On the front, the smartphone is equipped with a 32MP selfie shooter.
The Samsung Galaxy M31 is bundled with a thick 6,000mAh battery and 15W charging. This smartphone comes in a choice of navy and space blue colors.
Here are some summaries of the advantages and disadvantages of the Samsung Galaxy M31.
The advantages of SAMSUNG GALAXY M31
- SAMSUNG GALAXY M31 already uses Android 10.0 as factory default operating system. This OS is preinstalled along with the Samsung ONE UI 2 user interface.
- SAMSUNG GALAXY M31 has four cameras on the back side of the body with 64 MP f / 1.8 for standard + 8 MP f / 2.2 for ultrawide + 5 MP f / 2.2 for Macro + 5 MP f / 2.2 for DOF. The main camera with 64 megapixels and large aperture number will help us to take better light in dark situations.
- SAMSUNG GALAXY M31 still has 3.5mm headphone jack, we can connect our phone to headphone jack or headset or external audio power source.
- SAMSUNG GALAXY M31 LCD screen resolution using Super AMOLED for good color display. The screen resolution also has Full HD + at 1080 x 2340 pixels.
- The SAMSUNG GALAXY M31 has a large 6000 mAh battery. This is very important for anyone who wants to use their Android smartphone more than 2 days on standard activities. This battery is also supported by fast charging technology.
- The SAMSUNG GALAXY M31 fingerprint is located on the back side of the body. This is one of the advantages of being able to work faster to unlock. We can use facial unlock recognition to replace fingerprints or use both for security protection.
Disadvantages of SAMSUNG GALAXY M31
- The front camera of the SAMSUNG GALAXY M31 does not have an LED flash light for selfie photos. The camera is located above the LCD screen. But we can use the brightness of the LCD screen for light relief.
- The body of the SAMSUNG GALAXY M31 is not waterproof. The price of this phone is not too expensive, therefore the Samsung SAMSUNG GALAXY M31 is not designed with waterproof protection.
- Demerit from the SAMSUNG GALAXY M31 does not have an Infra Red sensor that can usually make our cellphones a remote control. But this is not very important.
- The SAMSUNG GALAXY M31 battery is not removable aka the built-in battery. When the battery life is up, then we can not easily replace it yourself.
SAMSUNG GALAXY M31 price
In Indonesia, the Samsung Galaxy M31 is priced at IDR 3,599,000 and is only sold online.