Electronic money in the Gojek application offers many conveniences in non-cash transactions, the way to Top-Up Gopay via BCA is very easy.
Gopay top-up via BCA can be done for BCA Bank customers who activate M-Banking, Internet Banking to BCA OneKlik services.
Users only need to follow every instruction on the Gojek application to top-up.
Although Gopay Top-Up through BCA is relatively easy, some users still don’t know how.
Especially for new users or customers who are not used to doing digital transactions.
Gopay BCA Code Discussion
Gopay is electronic money that can be used to make payment and financial transactions through the Gojek application.
In addition, it can also be used for payments at shops or restaurants of GoPay business partners, payments at merchants to several E-Commerce applications.
Not only that, GoPay also offers a GoPay balance transfer feature to fellow users and to the bank for users who have upgraded to GoPay Plus.
However, to be able to use it, you have to top-up GoPay first.
Gopay top up via BCA can be done for various types of transactions with a few simple steps.
For example, through BCA Mobile, BCA Internet Banking, ATMs, BCA-SIM Toolkit to BCA OneKlik.
So that the discussion doesn’t widen, just take a look at the review below on how to top up GoPay using the Gopay BCA code.
Gopay BCA Code
1. How to Top-Up GoPay Via KlikBCA Using BCA Gopay Code
|How to Top-Up GoPay Via KlikBCA Using BCA Gopay Code|
Immediately, here are the steps for how to top up Gopay via KlikBCA using the Gopay BCA code that you can follow.
- First, login to KlikBCA.
- You can select the “Fund Transfer” option and press “Transfer to BCA Virtual Account”.
- Then enter the company code for Gojek which is 70001 and the mobile number registered in the Gojek application. Example: 700010812364xxx
- Also enter the amount of Gopay you want.
- Please follow the next instructions to complete the GoPay filling process.
- Finished! Good luck.
2. How to Top-Up Gopay Via M-BCA Using Gopay BCA Code
|How to Top-Up Gopay Via M-BCA Using Gopay BCA Code|
Here’s a step-by-step guide that you can use as a guide if you want to top up via M-BCA using the Gopay BCA code.
- Please login to m-BCA
- Then select m-Transfer > Transfer BCA Virtual Account.
- Enter the company code for Gojek: 70001 followed by the mobile number registered on the Gojek application. Example: 7001087659xxxx
- Write down the nominal amount of Gopay that you want to fill.
- Enter your m-BCA PIN.
- Then follow the next instructions to complete the GoPay filling process.
- You will be charged an admin fee of Rp. 1000 and a minimum top up of Rp. 10,000
3. How to Top-Up GoPay Via BCA-SIM Toolkit Using Gopay BCA Code
|How to Top-Up GoPay Via BCA-SIM Toolkit Using BCA Gopay Code|
As for how to top-up Gopay via the BCA-SIM Toolkit using the Gopay BCA code, here we provide the steps for you.
- Select m-BCA.
- Then select m-Payment > Others.
- Click “TVA” and press “OK”.
- Enter the company code for Gojek: 70001 and the mobile number registered in the Gojek application. Example” 700010875534xxxx
- Fill in the nominal or desired Gopay balance.
- Enter your BCA PIN click “OK”.
- Later you will receive a confirmation SMS and Done!
The final word
So, those are some easy and practical ways to Top-Up Gopay via BCA that you can do via the BCA-SIM Toolkit, to BCA OneKlik and others.
Please choose one of several methods according to your needs at that time, if possible you can use all of them.
To get other latest information, you can share this article with friends or relatives who don’t know it yet.
That’s the entire contents of our article in this discussion about Gopay BCA code. Thank you and hopefully useful.