GoPay is a digital wallet service that can be used to make payment transactions on the Gojek, Tokopedia, and Merchant applications that have collaborated.
Each user can top-up GoPay through various banking platforms, Gojek drivers, minimarkets, pawn shops and other e-Wallets as desired.
If you choose to top up GoPay through banking, there are several ways, such as top up gopay BRI, so users can top up GoPay via ATM BRI, M Banking, Internet Banking to SMS Banking.
However, many users don’t know how to top-up Gopay via BRI ATMs, BRI Mobile Banking to SMS Banking.
Therefore, on this occasion we will review information on how to Top-Up Gopay via BRI ATMs and others using the BRI Gopay Code.
Gopay code BRI
1. How to Top-Up Via BRI ATM Using BRI Gopay Code
|How to Top-Up Via BRI ATM Using BRI Gopay Code|
When doing a Top-Up or topping up Goapy balances through BRI ATMs, customers need to enter Gopay BRI code 301341 and HP numbers respectively.
For those who are not familiar, opay is electronic money from Gojek that you can use to make payment transactions.
The scope of payments that can be made is quite broad, ranging from Gojek services, Gojek business partner restaurants to PayLater facilities.
Alright, just follow the steps from how to Top Up Gopay via BRI ATM using the BRI Gopay Code, as follows.
- Please enter your ATM card and PIN.
- Then click the “Other Transactions” menu and press “Payments”.
- Select the GoPay Top-Up menu and enter the Gopay BRI code 301341 followed by the mobile number registered with Gojek.
- The number 301341 is the Gopay Customer code, while the Gopay Briva Driver code is 301342.
- Then enter the GoPay nominal you want to fill and complete the transaction.
2. How to Top-Up Gopay Via M-Banking BRI Using BRI Gopay Code
|How to Top-Up Gopay Via M-Banking BRI Using BRI Gopay Code|
Quoted from the Gojek.com page, here are the steps for Top-up Gopay BRI through M-Banking using the BRI Gopay code.
- Please open the BRI M-Banking application.
- Next to BRI Mobile Banking.
- Then select the “Top-up” menu and select “Gopay” select “Transaction Type”.
- Then type 301341 and the mobile number registered with the Gopay service. For example: 301341086712678345
- Enter the amount of Gopay you want to fill.
- Continue by entering the PIN to verify the transaction.
- Please follow the next instructions to complete the Gopay Top-Up process.
3. How to Top-Up Gopay via BRI SMS Banking Using BRI Gopay Code
|How to Top-Up Gopay via BRI SMS Banking Using BRI Gopay Code|
For the BRI top-up method via SMS Banking using this BRI Gopay Code, users only need to send an SMS format as follows.
“Buy” (Space)Gopay(Space)301341(Space)Mobile Number(Space)Nominal(Space)”Mobile Banking PIN” and send to number 3300.
“Buy(Space)Gopay(Space)Mobile Number(Space)Nominal Contents of Gopay” and send to number 3388.
The final word
These are some of the top-up methods that can be used by BRI customers, either through BRI ATMs, M-Banking and SMS Banking.
You can choose one of several ways that we share above, according to your taste and of course your needs.
If you want to get the latest updates and other interesting articles, you can directly visit our website at cara1001.
That’s all our discussion in this article about BRI gopay code. Thank you and hopefully useful.