How to Backup Facebook Messenger – You accidentally deleted a message in Messenger, but it was important?
The use of Facebook in everyday life has become a routine for many people.
What’s more, since Facebook Lite is very friendly for cellphone memory and this is due to Facebook’s very complete features.
Not only creating statuses and sharing various content, Facebook also allows you to send messages through the available Messenger application.
And of course, it will be very cause for panic if you accidentally delete important messages in Messenger.
But don’t worry, because for you, we will share information about how to restore messages or how to backup Facebook Messenger.
So, for those of you who are curious about how to do it, please refer to the review below until it’s finished.
How to Backup Facebook Messenger
How to Restore or How to Backup Deleted Facebook Messenger Via HP
|How to Restore or How to Backup Deleted Facebook Messenger Via HP|
Here below is how to restore messages or how to backup deleted Facebook Messenger via HP:
- First, please login using the Facebook application.
- Then open the Settings menu and to open it you click the three lines on the top right, then scroll down until you find the Settings and Privacy option then you click on it.
- After that you select the Privacy Shortcuts menu.
- Keep scrolling your screen until you see Your Facebook Information and in the sub menu, you just select Access your Information.
- And you will find a paragraph at this stage, pay attention to the blue text that says download your information and you can click on it.
- Which, you will be given the option to download various kinds of information and make sure to only check the Message option to see the deleted text again.
- The more information you choose to download, the longer the download process will take.
- Next, scroll your screen to the very bottom, there you will be given a choice of time range, file format and quality of the media you want to download.
- Please click Create File if you have determined the details of your choice.
- Then wait a while, because the length of time it takes for the data to collect and you can download depends on how many files are copied. While processing, you will see Pending written next to the date and wait for it to finish.
- Now when the process is complete, you will see that the Pending text will disappear and there will be an inscription Download below, so you click on the button.
- After you click the Download button earlier, you will automatically be directed to login on the Facebook website. Then enter your email and password then click Enter.
- So with that, a pop up will appear to download the file and you can change the file name and location of the file placement.
- If you have changed it, click on the Download button and wait for the file to finish downloading.
- Automatically you have successfully restored or backed up Facebook Messenger messages.
The final word
So, those are the steps that we have shared above for how to restore or backup Facebook Messenger messages.
If you want to do it, then you can follow the steps above correctly and precisely so that the process is successful.
If you think this information is very important, please share it directly with your friends or on your social media accounts.
That’s the whole content of our discussion in this article about how to backup Facebook Messenger. That’s all and good luck.