How to Buy Boat Tickets Online – PT Pelayaran Nasional Indonesia or PT Pelni is a service company that provides a sea transportation service for passenger and freight transportation.
As for the official website, namely pelni.co.id, PT Pelni serves domestic travel routes, stopping at 95 passenger ship ports and more than 300 pioneer ship ports.
PT Pelni is very supportive in the pace of maritime tourism in various regions of the archipelago by providing maritime shipping routes to tourism islands.
Tourism islands that serve as shipping routes include Raja Ampat, Banda Neira, Wakatobi, Komodo Island, Bunaken, and many more.
Discussion on How to Buy Ship Tickets Online
By ordering tickets online, you can make it easier for the public and you to access to check ticket prices, buy tickets whenever and wherever you are without disturbing your other activities.
So, please refer to the steps on how to buy Ship Tickets Online below.
How to Buy the Latest Ship Tickets Online
|How to Buy the Latest Ship Tickets Online|
To check ticket availability and order tickets, you can directly access the official PT Pelni website to make it easier for you to order tickets.
There are several ways to buy Ship Tickets Online as follows.
1. Go to the official website of PT Pelni
- Access the PELNI site via the following link pelni.co.id.
- On the front page, ticket reservation services will immediately be available.
- You can access it from there by selecting your port of origin, your destination port and departure date.
2. Click “Reference ticket”
- You click the “Ticket Reservation” menu in the top tab.
- In the reservation menu, you can also directly enter your port of origin and port of destination.
3. Determine the port of origin and port of destination
When you enter the port of origin, the system will automatically select which destination port to reach from the port of origin.
For example, if you choose the port of origin is Belawan, the destination port will only list the ports of Batam Island, Tanjung Balai Karimun, and Tanjung Priok.
4. Find the date and month of departure
Enter the date and month of departure, here the system will search automatically, whether there is a ship route operating on the date and month in question.
If it doesn’t exist, you have to change the date, because not all ship routes operate every day.
5. Determine the type and number of passengers
- After getting the name of the ship, the next step is to determine the passengers.
- Click in the passenger column, and select the number of male passengers, the number of female passengers, and the number of infant passengers (0-23 months).
6. Fill in the ticket order data
- After all the data is filled in, the next step is to order tickets.
- Later, a ticket order data form will appear, which you can fill in with your name, email address and a contact phone number.
7. Fill in the data of prospective passengers
After that you must fill in the prospective passenger data form “Fill in name, ID number, date of birth”, then click “Continue”.
After all the steps on how to buy Ship Tickets Online are completed perfectly, you will get a payment code.
Save the payment receipt, to be used later to print tickets at the port of departure.
The final word
That’s how to order boat tickets online so you can know if one day you will order boat tickets.