The aid funds that will be distributed by the Smart Indonesia Program will be in the form of Smart Indonesia Cards (KIP).
The Smart Indonesia Program has been inaugurated by the President with the aim of helping children who come from underprivileged families to be able to continue their education up to the high school level or equivalent.
Through the KIP card, the government will distribute assistance specifically to students from low-income families.
If you are a student who gets a KIP card, you can check the balance or the aid received by checking the balance that we will share.
There are 2 ways to check the balance of the Smart Indonesia Card, namely through the official Jaga.ID website and the Jaga.ID Application.
You can continue to read the contents of this article to the end to find out how to check the KIP balance on your cellphone which we have shared below.
How to Check KIP Balance on HP
1. How to Check KIP Balance on HP via Jaga.ID Website
|How to Check KIP Balance on HP Via the Jaga.ID Website|
You can follow the steps on how to check KIP balance on your cellphone via the Jaga.ID website which we have shared below:
- The first step, open the browser on your cellphone, then write the address of the Jaga.ID page in the search field or click the following link. Click here
- The second step, login using your registered email and password.
- After being on the main menu of Jaga.ID, select the public service menu at the bottom and select Education.
- There you can fill in the following data: school level, school name, city/district area of your school and click the View button.
- After displaying the Sector/Education page of your school, then click the name of the institution on the screen, then your school profile page will appear.
- There you can select the PIP program, then enter your KIP or NISN number and click Search.
- After that, information about your data as a recipient of KIP/PIP assistance will appear as follows: Education Level, School Name, Student NISN Number, Class and KIP Disbursement Bank Account.
That way you can find out the amount of balance or aid funds from the Smart Indonesia Program that you received.
2. How to Check KIP Balance on HP via the Jaga.ID Application
|How to Check KIP Balance on HP via the Jaga.ID Application|
If you want to use the Jaga.ID Application to check your KIP balance, you can follow the steps on how to check the KIP balance on your cellphone via the Jaga.ID application below:
- The first step, you can download and install the Jaga.ID application first at the following link. Click here
- Then you can login to the account using your email that is still active.
- Then you can select the “Education” menu in the main menu section.
- There you must complete the requested data such as “school level, school name, city/district school area”, then click the “Search” button.
- The name of your school will appear, then click on the name of the school, then several options will appear that you can choose to check the KIP balance.
- You can select the “School Program” option, then fill in the requested data such as “School Level and NISN Number”, then click the “Search” button.
- After that, information about your data will appear as a recipient of PIP/KIP assistance funds.
That’s how to view or check KIP balances on cellphones through the Jaga.ID application which actually has the same thing as checking balances on cellphones through the Jaga.ID website.
The final word
Hopefully the tutorial that we shared above can help you to check KIP balance using a cellphone.
The KIP balance check tutorial that we shared above is highly recommended for you, because it uses the official website and application.
You can share this information with your relatives and friends who also get KIP assistance, but don’t know how to check KIP balance.