In this post we will review how to convert slow motion videos into normal videos on iPhone. Due to most of its unique elements, slow motion videos never cease to amaze. Slow motion video is one of the most spectacular features of Android and iPhone cameras. Being able to stop time, even for a few seconds, delivers well-captured results just like a pro.
But have you ever wanted to convert a slow motion video to a normal video on your iPhone or iPad? Maybe you want to know how slow motion videos appear as regular speed videos or maybe you don’t like the slow effect. Whatever your reason, there is a quick way to convert a slow motion video into a regular video on iOS.
Also read: How to Add Slow Motion Effects on Tik Tok Videos
How to Convert Slow-Motion Videos to Normal Videos on iPhone
Photos app on iPhone has a hidden slow-motion video converter which you can use to convert slo-mo videos to normal videos easily. What’s more, this photo app converts videos without losing quality. So, you don’t have to worry about any deformity after conversion.
Interestingly, this Photos app also lets you revert the changes that you have already made. So, whenever you want to get your slow motion video back, you can do it easily.
Let’s see how to convert slow motion videos to normal videos on iPhone using this built-in app.
1. Launch Photos app on your iPhone or iPad.
2. Now, tap on the tab Albums in the below section.
3. Next, scroll down to the Type section Media and select an option
4. Next, select video which you want to convert into a normal speed video on your iOS device. Then, tap the button
Edit in the upper right corner of the screen.
5. Next, you will see a slider with a vertical line at the bottom. Vertical lines placed close together at the far right and left indicate normal speed, while vertical lines placed in the middle with lots of space in between indicate slow speeds.
Now, all you have to do to convert this slow motion video into a regular speed video is to place the lines tightly. Just drag the slider to make sure it’s close together.
6. After you edit the video, you can press the play button to preview it. In the end, be sure to tap Done in the lower right corner of the screen to complete it.
If you change your mind and turn this video back into slow motion video again, just open the video and tap on the button Edit. Then, tap Revert and select Revert to Original to confirm.
Also read: 5 Best Free Photo Widget Apps on iPhone (iOS 14)
So, that’s how to turn any slow motion video into a regular video. Recently, the stock photo app got a lot of improvements. Apart from adding handy video editing tools, cool photo widgets, and filters, privacy is also enhanced.
With iOS 14, you can restrict third-party access to your photos app. If you want to allow third-party apps to access only selected images and videos, you have to use this privacy-centric feature.