How to Disable Comments on TikTok – As an application that displays short videos with various interesting effects in it.
In addition, many famous people use this application, such as the Indonesian celebrity, Rachel Venya.
Apart from introducing TikTok, Rachel Venya also promotes her endorsed goods.
But behind all the advantages and popularity he has, many haters and even make his tiktok career dim because of the many negative comments that enter his personal account.
To overcome these negative comments, you can disable comments by deactivating comments on TikTok in the article that we will discuss this time.
How to Disable Comments on TikTok
1. How to Disable Comments on TikTok Anti Fail
|How to Disable Comments on TikTok Anti Fail|
In addition to displaying inspiring videos, many people upload videos that do not deserve to be shown.
This makes many people want to blaspheme or say negative comments about that person.
If you are a user of the TikTok application and want your TikTok to be safe from negative comments or blasphemy.
Here’s how to disable comments on TikTok that you can use in the following review:
- The first step, open the Tiktok application that you are using
- Then, click on my profile in the lower right corner.
- Then, click the three-dot icon in the top right corner.
- After that, select “Privacy and Security”.
- Then, select Nobody in the question Anyone can comment on your video.
- Activate the Comment Filter by pressing the green Spam and Comment Filter button.
- Spam and negative comments will automatically be hidden from your videos.
- Enable the “Keywords” Feature to hide comments automatically.
- After that, you have to add keywords such as lebay, embarrassing, dirty, and other negative words.
- If someone gives a negative comment about your post, then the comment will be hidden automatically.
- To be on the safe side, select “Nobody” in the “Who can react to your video” question.
Actually, you can delete all kinds of negative comments on TikTok videos one by one.
However, if too many negative or blasphemous comments come in, one of the solutions or the right way is to disable comments.
This feature to hide comments has been around for a long time and you can use it if you want to get rid of negative comments on TikTok videos.
2. How to Disable Comments on TikTok Without an App
|How to Disable Comments on TikTok Without an App|
One solution or the right way to deal with these negative comments is to turn off comments from videos.
- Open the TikTok application that you are using.
- Then, go to the profile menu of the Tiktok account you want to delete comments from.
- Next, select settings by clicking on the three dots in the upper right corner.
- Then, select “Privacy and Settings”.
- After that, select “Privacy and Safety”.
- If so, look for “Anyone who can comment on your post” in the Safety menu.
- Next, click the arrow (>) to change who can comment on your video on TikTok.
- Then, select ON to enable comments on your TikTok videos.
The final word
Those are some ways to turn off negative comments or comments that blaspheme videos on your TikTok application.
This disabling comment feature really helps you from people you don’t know who intend to blaspheme or say negative comments.
If you make a video that violates the TikTok Community Guidelines, then your video or account will be automatically blocked.
That’s the whole content of our article this time about how to turn off comments on TikTok 2022. Hopefully useful and good luck.