How to Find the Coordinate Point – What is a Coordinate Point and how to see the coordinate point?.
Coordinate points are one of the most important things on a map and these points bring together vertical and horizontal lines on the map.
The coordinates of these points are expressed in units, degrees (o), minutes (‘), and seconds (“), while so that you can find out the grid coordinates are usually expressed with the X and Y axes.
Usually the X axis is named or marked from west to east/left to right, while the Y axis is south to north/bottom up in navigation. Just look at how to find the coordinates below.
How to Find the Coordinate Point
How to Find the Coordinates of a Location on Google Maps
|How to Find the Coordinates of a Location on Google Maps|
If you want to get the coordinates of a place with the help of Google Maps, this is the easiest way to use it.
Using coordinates is very useful, especially when you are looking for a location on a map.
Here’s how to find the coordinates of a location on Google Maps, as follows:
- Enable accessing your Location (GPS) in the settings menu.
- Open the Maps application/Google Maps website (Google Maps Website).
- Find the location for which you want to know the coordinates.
- Then after your location is detected, press and right-click the location, then select “What’s Here?” (or What’s Here?).
- At the coordinates point, the location will be visible in the upper left corner.
- Click the coordinates to confirm whether the location you are looking for is correct or not.
For example: Suppose you want to know the coordinates of the ISP MENTARI and this is what you have to do to find the coordinates on Google Maps:
- First, open Google Maps, then search for the keyword “ISP MENTARI”.
- Once the location is found, right-click and select the Whats’s Here? or (What’s Here?) if you use Google in Indonesian.
- If you have done that, at the bottom will appear the coordinates of the ISP MENTARI.
- Click the coordinates to make sure the location is correct or not
- And that’s the location coordinates of the ISP MENTARI.
- Now you can find out the coordinates on Google Maps.
In order to know if the resulting coordinates are in the form of latitude and longitude.
Also Read: How to be Nobar on Gmeet
Latitude is a measure of the angle from 0° at the equator to +90° at the north pole and -90° at the south pole.
While the longitude indicates the location where a place is east or west of the earth from a north-south line called the Prime Meridian.
Longitude is calculated based on angular measurements from 0° on the Prime Meridian to +180° east and 180° west.
Unlike latitude, which has the equator as a natural starting position, but there is no natural starting position for longitude.
In Indonesian the longitude west of the Meridian is named West Longitude (BB), and the longitude east of the Meridian is named East Longitude (BT).
The final word
The coordinates are one of the most important things in using a map.
Without the coordinates you will not know about a location to be searched for.
Once you know how to find the coordinates, chances are you won’t get lost.
That’s the whole discussion in our article this time about how to find the Coordinate Point 2022. Hopefully useful and good luck.