How to Fix Instagram Reels Not Appearing – Recently, Instagram users were surprised by the existence of Reels, which is enough to make Instagram users feel familiar with its design, Instagram’s Reels feature that allows users to create 15-second videos.
In the video, users can create fun videos using video, audio, or music, besides that, there are also filter effects similar to TikTok, the Reels feature itself was launched by Instagram in Indonesia a few days ago, to be exact on June 23, 2022.
Reels Instagram itself was immediately invaded for use, especially by large accounts to make their feeds more interesting but not completely running perfectly, some users complained about the problem of the Reels feature not appearing on their Instagram.
Check out how to fix Instagram Reels not showing up below.
How to Fix Instagram Reels Not Appearing
How to View Instagram Reels
Because if another Instagram user creates Instagram Reels content, it can be seen on the homepage or you can see it in the explore menu.
So for those of you who want to see Reels Instagram content, you can just see various kinds of Reels photos and videos in the explore menu.
This feature can also be found on the Story menu, then, to the right of the story button, there is a Reels button but, what would happen if there was no Instagram reels button.
Cause Instagram Reels Not Appearing
|5 Causes of Instagram Reels Not Appearing|
Many users have complained about Instagram reels not showing up, even though it was officially released a few days ago so that it can be used.
In addition to the reels feature, Instagram has also released the Instagram music feature so that you can add music to your instastory to make it even cooler or to the reels feature.
Some of the causes of Instagram reels not showing up are as follows:
- Not yet updated Instagram – Make sure that the Instagram that is used has been updated to the latest version, or not because the reels feature is not in the old version, so for those who haven’t updated Instagram, you can update it first.
- Not Upgrading to a Business Account – This business account also displays a lot of the latest features that are not in personal features, such as posting links in stories and others, if the user has updated Instagram, however, Instagram reels don’t appear either, then you can try upgrading to a business account.
- Using the Old OS – If the user is still using the old OS, maybe that’s why the reels feature doesn’t appear, because this latest feature from Instagram is not available on the old OS, then the user can update the latest version of the OS
- Old Type Cellphones – Old type cellphones may be the cause of the unavailability of the reels feature, because old cellphones can no longer do OS updates.
- Not yet released to all users – Another reason is that when the Instagram reels feature is not available on the user’s cellphone, then it is possible that it has not been released to all users or the feature is not perfect, therefore, some are not able to use this feature.
How to Fix Instagram Reels Not Appearing
|How to Fix Instagram Reels Not Appearing|
There are several ways to overcome that you can use to be able to bring up a feature of these reels.
Immediately, you see the tutorial on how to deal with Instagram Reels not showing up below:
1. Update the Instagram Application
The cause of the Instagram application that you have has not been updated to the latest version to get the reels feature and can use it directly, so that also needs to be considered.
2. Clear Instagram Cache and Data
If you want to clear Instagram cache or data, users can go to settings, click manage apps and look for Instagram app there, then click clear data and cache.
3. Update the HP OS
If you are still using the old version of the OS, the user can update the latest version of the HP OS so that the reels feature can appear, because usually the latest features cannot run on the old OS.
4. Re-login Instagram
If the things above have been done, but have not appeared, then the user must first log out of the Instagram account, then start logging in again to Instagram, but usually, if the data and cache have been deleted, the Instagram account will automatically exit.
5. Restart Hp
Finally, if the Instagram reels don’t appear too, then you have to restart the cellphone, it aims so that applications that are still running and stored in the background will automatically close.
The final word
With so many users of this Intstagram app, making it one of the most popular social media apps in the world.
With the method above, you no longer need to be confused about overcoming Instagram reels that don’t appear, you just have to follow the steps above.
Those are some reviews about Instagram Reels not showing up and don’t forget to share them with your friends or relatives.
That’s all our discussion in this article about how to fix Instagram Reels not showing up 2022. Hopefully useful and good luck.