How to Get Legendary Commanders in Rise of Kingdom – If you are currently confused, how do you get the Legendary Commander Sculpture or the golden statue of Rise of Kingdoms?.
That’s why in this article we will share tips for you, what’s more, maybe some RoK players know that legendary commanders are very difficult.
To be improved both in terms of star level, EXP to skill if you are an F2P or free player, it will certainly take a very long time.
When compared to the sultans, but it is not impossible that you can get a gold statue until the status becomes Max Level.
Just as you know, if you want to level up the legendary commander it will require around 20% more EXP than the Epic Commander.
Discussion on How to Get Legendary Commanders in Rise of Kingdom
For example, if you go up to level 10 an Epic commander needs 80 thousand EXP so that a Legendary commander can get 100 thousand to 120 thousand XP.
This is the new level for adding a Talent Tree Build, while if your main skill is you will need a gold commander statue item (Gold Head) which is also called Legendary Sculpture.
Because this is one of the rarest items in the RoK game, that’s not all Book of Covenant and Arrow of Resistance that you can get.
But the question for the gamers is, how do you get the legendary commander in Rise of Kingdom? That is why, we will explain it as follows.
How to Get Legendary Commanders in Rise of Kingdom
How to Get Legendary Commanders in Rise of Kingdom Easily
|How to Get Legendary Commanders in Rise of Kingdom Easily|
But you are still confused, because to be able to get a legendary commander in Rise of Kingdom is very difficult, but we will provide a solution for you.
Where we have summarized it, so that you can easily get a legendary commander in this Rise of Kingdom.
Here’s how to easily get a legendary commander in Rise of Kingdom:
- The first thing you have to do is upgrade to VIP 10, because raising the level of VIP points should be a top priority for F2P players, including for all players, at least VIP 10. Because every day the players will get 1 gold statue for free or for free.
- But you have to complete the event, what’s more, many of these rise of Kingdoms events reward players with a Legendary Sculpture or a Legendary Commander Statue for free. This includes increasing power and using Speedup.
- Then you follow the Wheel of Fortune where this is one of the rare events on RoK that comes about once a month, but the schedule is unknown, so you log in every day to get more information.
- Then you win the Ark of Osiris in a biweekly event involving aliases, where you will fight alliances from other Kingdoms and even then it will be held every 2 weeks. If you win, all the alliance members involved will get the Legendary Commander Sculpture.
- In this case what is meant by VIP Points, where VIP 10 has many benefits that you get, not just exclusive buffs.
- Including Gold Head and Legendary Commander Sculpture for free 1 per day, that’s why many people suggest to F2P players to be able to increase the VIP level as soon as possible.
- For example, if you have a lot of Gems from your prize, you can’t waste it, you just use it for VIP points.
- Because the buff provided and even the prize will be very useful for the long term, maybe some people have made the mistake of frequently using free Gems.
The final word
Thus the explanation that we have conveyed to you, where the information is of course very useful for those of you who want to get the Legendary Commander in this Rise of Kingdom.
The reason is you just follow the instructions that we have explained above, of course carefully so that you can get what you want.
But you have to understand very well what to avoid in playing it, so you don’t lose in this case.
That’s the whole content of our article this time about how to get Legendary Commander in Rise of Kingdom. That’s all and good luck.