How to Hack CCTV with CMD – Maybe you are familiar with CCTV, because CCTV is very useful as a surveillance tool that is usually installed in public places.
Whether it’s in offices, hospitals, shopping centers and also in private homes where the aim is to be able to record all activities that occur somewhere where CCTV is paired.
So that you can easily monitor what will happen, what’s more, CCTV is included as one of the cameras that is quite sophisticated.
The reason is that it will display in detail the time including the month, date and time of the CCTV recordings, what’s more, these results are widely used as evidence of investigations.
If there is a problem where the camera is installed, coupled with technological advances, CCTV can be controlled remotely using only a cellphone.
Discussion on How to Hack CCTV with CMD
What’s more, lately, lots of people are currently looking for information about how to hack on CCTV, the article is to be able to do this hack. You can use various methods.
Including using the help of CMD, because CMD is an abbreviation of Command Prompt which is a command line interpreter application.
It is even available on the Windows operating system, the article is used to be able to operate a command to be able to hack CCTV.
For more details, in this article we will explain information about how to hack CCTV with CMD, of course, you see the following reviews.
How to Hack CCTV with CMD
How to Hack CCTV with CMD
|How to Hack CCTV with CMD|
Because Ping itself is a command that will be used in breaking into or hacking CCTV using CMD.
Because this pin will later play a role in viewing connection parameters, in a network and can also be used to find out the condition of the data connection.
What’s more, ping will immediately cause delays on the CCTV network, for more details, see below instead of being confused.
Here’s how to hack CCTV with CMD:
- First of all, you first open the CMD network, then open the Nslookup feature and then type the command. In this case, to be able to find out the IP address of a CCTV network then you write down the address of the site contained in it.
- Because the function of Nslookup is almost exactly the same as ping, but ping is even more difficult if finding a different IP address with Nslookup is easier.
- If you want to load the IP address to be launched, you usually do a basic command, what if the command from this ping goes to an important command. But you have to pay attention as a hacker, because with this command you can track various data sites used by the target computer.
- Until you as a hacker, you can easily divert and also monitor various things that will happen in a network on CCTV.
- Then you use ARP, what if the IP address used cannot penetrate the CCTV network because ARP has the ability to be able to display the Mac Address of a CCTV network even though it can be changed.
The final word
Those are the steps to being able to hack CCTV using CCTV, especially with the development and renewal of a system.
Then it is also possible that the steps will also be updated, therefore we recommend using CMD rather than using other methods.
Therefore, you can easily see the CCTV you want to see just using the Command Prompt (CMD).
That’s the whole content of our article this time about how to hack CCTV with CMD. Thank you and hopefully useful.