How to take long iPhone screenshots – Smartphone users, such as the iPhone, often use the screenshot or screenshot feature to quickly store various important information that appears on the cellphone screen.
Some users may take screenshots many times, because the information contained is too long, for example the information is obtained from social media or an article.
Screenshots that are taken repeatedly are certainly quite inconvenient, because they make storage less tidy and device storage is more wasteful.
As an iPhone user, you must be wondering if you can take long screenshots on the device, so you don’t have to bother doing it many times.
The answer is of course you can, especially if the iPhone has a long or full page screenshot feature.
Discussion on how to take long iPhone screenshots
However, many users do not know, so it is rarely even never used.
In fact, this feature makes it very easy for users to capture all the content displayed in one screenshot.
So, you can screenshot all the information on sites, social media or other places with just one tap.
How to take long iPhone screenshots
How to Take Long iPhone Screenshots Easily
|How to Take Long iPhone Screenshots Easily|
To be able to take long screenshots on the iPhone, there are several steps that must be done, but they are fairly easy guys.
- Open the page you want to screenshot, be it social media, articles, chat and more.
- Then start taking screenshots as usual on your iPhone.
- After that, press and hold the Power and volume buttons at the same time, so you can take long screenshots on the iPhone with the Face ID series.
- You can also press the home and power buttons at the same time, when using an iPhone with a home button series or Touch ID.
- If you have activated the Assistive Touch feature, then immediately take a screenshot via the virtual button available in the feature.
- A preview of the screenshot that was just taken will be displayed, after you have finished taking a screenshot according to the device model used.
- The preview will usually appear on the left side of the bottom of the iPhone screen, guys and just press it, so you can see the screenshot results.
- Please select the Full Page option or Full Page in preview mode, to use the full page screenshot feature.
- The screenshot that will be taken throughout the page can be viewed by scrolling the square cursor to the right of the capture, if you select that option.
- Full page screenshots can be saved by pressing the Done or Done option.
- For full page screenshot results, it will be saved in PDF format in the iPhone Files application, guys.
The final word
That’s the way that can be applied, if you want a full page or long screenshot on your iPhone, guys.
In order for the screenshot process to be carried out successfully, and if it doesn’t work, then you have to repeat the steps from the beginning.