How to Make Letterhead With Logo in Microsoft Word | Letterhead is a post on the top of a piece of letter paper (stationery). The title usually consists of the name and address, and the logo or design of the company, and sometimes a background pattern. Term “letterhead” is often used to refer to the entire sheet printed with such a header.
Microsoft Word can customize letterhead with a logo that identifies the company or organization. Tabs “Insert” on the command ribbon you can transfer “Illustrations”, such as logos saved as digital files to the document header or footer. Apply the layout tools on the Picture Tools ribbon to align the logo with the letterhead text. This time-saving Word template can copy letterhead to new Word document.
And in this article I will share how to make letterhead with a logo in Microsoft Word. Currently, almost all versions of Microsoft Word, both Microsoft Word 2010, MS Word 2007, MS Word 2022 to MS Word 2022 don’t have much difference in making letterhead, so use the version of MS Word on your computer.
Immediately, here’s how to make letterhead with a logo in Microsoft Word. In this tutorial I use MS Word 2007:
1. Open Ms Word on your computer
2. In this open ms word document, select the tab Insert >> Header >> choose which Blank. Now you are taken to header editor mode.
3. In this example I made a combined letterhead between the image and text logo, therefore we should use the table feature so that the letterhead is neat and we can arrange it easily. To insert a table in the header, please select the menu Insert >> Tableplease enter the table.
If you want to make a letterhead with one logo on the left and writing on the right of the image, Enter 1 row by 2 columns. As seen in the image below:
Please arrange the table so that it looks like the image above, in column 1 (left) it is used for the logo and in column 2 (right) which is rather wide we use the title of the letterhead / organization name with its address.
4. After we have set the table, now enter your logo or image in the left column by clicking on the column and selecting Insert >> picture. Then please navigate to the location of the logo on your computer and select it. (see image below).
Please adjust the width and height of the image that you have chosen to match your wishes.
5. Now write the title of the letterhead to the right of the image in the table column 2. The result will look like the image below:
Please set the size of the writing, the format of the writing and the position of the writing according to what you want.
At this point, the steps for making letterhead have actually been completed. Since we used a table to create it, the next step is to remove the table lines. Follow these steps:
1. Hover over the table
2. Right-click on the small box in the upper-left corner that appears, then select borders and shading in the context menu that appears.
3. On the popup borders and shading, select tab borders >> settings >> none. Then automatically all existing lines will disappear. But if you want to add an underline to make the letterhead look beautiful, then on Preview click button underline. use style to change the line style, color to change the line color and width for line thickness.
The result will look like the image below.
That’s How to Make Letterhead with Logo in Microsoft word. Hopefully this article is useful and good luck. Share it with your friends too.