How to create a wa.me link – Now WhatsApp already has a click to chat feature which means you can create a WA link which when clicked will open a chat with the destination number.
WhatsApp link or also known as wa.me is one way that we can send chat to a destination number without having to save it first.
In fact, we can also enter a message template, so we don’t have to type it repeatedly.
Most now many are using WhatsApp and want it to be easier to contact each other without having to save the contact first.
For example, such as online sellers who want to get chat from potential buyers, or online motorcycle taxis who want to contact customers without being complicated.
Using this WhatsApp link will not cause your WA account to be blocked because this feature is directly supported by the WhatsApp application maker to make it easier for users.
If you are curious about how to create a wa.me link, please refer to the steps below in detail.
How to create a wa.me link
1. How to Create the Easiest Wa.me Link
|How to Create the Easiest Wa.me Link|
How to create a wa.me link is very easy for you to do, but there are still people who don’t know how to make it.
You don’t have to worry anymore, because now you will be able to create wa.me links easily.
Here’s how to create a wa.me link that you can follow:
- What you need to know”https://wa.me/628512345678” this is the basic wa.me link that you can use.
- Then you change the number 628512345678 with the destination Whatsapp number. But you do not change the prefix number 62, because 62 is the country code of Indonesia. Simply put, 0 is the same as the number 62.
- If you want to put a wa.me link on the web or landing page, you can enter the code as below.
- Next, the results will be like this > whatsapp link
- Don’t forget you have to change the destination number, for the words, please change it according to your needs.
2. How to Create a Wa.me Link Using Bitly
|How to Create a Wa.me Link Using Bitly|
In addition to creating a WhatsApp link using wa.link, you can also create a link via Bitly.
Bitly is one of the shortlink sites or to shorten links/urls.
Many internet users use bitly to shorten links that will be shared on social media, and usually this bitly link will be displayed in the bio of Instagram, Facebook, landing pages selling other products.
As for how to create or shorten WhatsApp links on bitly, as follows:
- First you visit https://bitly.com/.
- Then you register or can directly log in using a Google, Twitter or Facebook account.
- On the start page you can directly “CREATE YOUR FIRST LINK”.
- After that you paste the WhatsApp link that you want to convert into a bitly shotlink link.
- If so, then you click the “CREATE” button.
- Done, the link has been shortened.
How to make a wa.me link on Bitly as above you can do from a cellphone, tablet or laptop and the steps are the same.
The difference is only in the placement because the bitly site has been made responsive according to the screen size on the device used.
3. How to Create a Wa.me Link Using Linktree
|How to Create a Wa.me Link Using Linktree|
By using the linktree tool, you can make several WhatsApp links into a single link.
So that when installed in the Instagram or Facebook bio, it can be more efficient and look neat and attractive.
Fortunately, linktree can be used for free the first time you register, simply by registering an account at linktree then you can create a link there.
Here’s how to create a wa.me link on linktree that you can follow:
- First of all, please create a linktree account via the link https://linktr.ee/register. Then register using the data e-mail address, name and password.
- For trial use only free plan.
- Next, open the e-mail to verify the linktree. After successfully verified, you can immediately create a link.
- How to click the “add new link” button.
- After that, fill in the “Title” column with the word “WhatsApp” and paste the previously created WhatsApp link in the Url column (Example: https://wa.me/6285920561588). To add another link, please click “add new link”.
- The WhatsApp link has now been added to the linktree link, for example as follows “https://linktr.ee/Feryandika”.
4. How to Create a Wa.me Link Using Message Contents
|How to create a wa.me link using message content|
You can also set the wa.me link and the contents of the message according to our wishes, there is a manual method and you can also use tools.
It’s better if you just use a tool, because when you create a link it can be easier.
Here are the steps to create a WhatsApp link with the message content:
- First of all, please visit https://bukuwarung.com/link-whatsapp/.
- Next you fill in the destination WhatsApp number.
- Then you write the contents of the message according to the format of your order.
- If you have, you press the “Copy Link or Visit Link” button to see the results.
5. How to Create a Wa.me Link Using Images
|How to create a wa.me link using an image|
To make it more interesting, you can also combine wa.me links with images, you know.
The method is quite easy, you only need to install this simple code on your website, be it a landing page or a regular website in general.
After that you change the Whatsapp link “https://wa.me/628512345678” and the image URL “http://xxx.id/url-image” as desired.
The final word
That’s the information this time about how to make wa.me, bitly, linktree links that you can practice in making links.
The review above is the basics of how to create a WhatsApp link, so please be creative so that your WhatsApp link is even more interesting.
Hopefully the above review is useful for those of you who are looking for how to make your own WhatsApp link, don’t forget to share it through your other social media accounts.
That’s the whole content of our article this time about how to make link wa.me. That’s all and good luck.