How to open facebook who forgot the email password and inactive number – Forgetting the password for a social media account can happen because you haven’t opened the social media account for so long, or it could be because we never get out of the account.
So you forget the password used for access to the account, with this incident maybe the social media account can’t be opened and used again because to play social media you need to sign first.
Facebook is no exception, one of the largest social media in the world which often finds cases of people forgetting their account passwords.
There are several methods that can be used when you forget your Facebook account password, one way to log into my Facebook account if you forget your password is to use a recovery email, smartphone number, Google account and through the help of trusted contacts.
Generally, to recover a forgotten password you can use 4 ways, the Forgot Password feature which will send a certain code to reset the password.
However, what if it turns out that your cellphone number and email address are no longer active.
How to Open Facebook Forgotten Email Password and Inactive Number
1. How to Open Facebook Forgotten Email Password and Inactive Number Using an email address
|How to Open Facebook Forgotten Email Password and Inactive Number Using an email address|
This method is very and very likely you can regain access to your Facebook account.
The first way to open a forgotten Facebook password is to use the active email address used for the Facebook account.
- The first step is to visit the forgot FB password page via the following link (https://id-id.facebook.com/login/identify/).
- Then type in your email address.
- And select the option Send code by email.
- Then click the Continue button.
- then check the verification code sent to your email.
- Then enter the code, then click Continue.
- And now reset the new password you want to use.
2. How to Open Facebook Forgotten Email Password and Inactive Number Using a cellphone number
|How to Open Facebook Forgotten Email Password and Inactive Number Using a cellphone number|
If you do not have access to your email account, there is another alternative that you can use, namely by using a cellphone number.
In addition to using an active email address, you can also use a cellphone number that has been registered on the Facebook account.
- On the forgot password page, please find your account.
- Then on the recovery page, select the option Send code via SMS.
- Next you will receive a security code SMS from Facebook.
- Here enter the code into the recovery field.
- After that, you can reset the new Facebook password.
- Make sure you use a strong password, then press the Continue button.
3. How to Open Facebook Forgotten Email Password and Inactive Number Using Google account
|How to Open Facebook Forgotten Email Password and Inactive Number Using Google account|
In addition to using an email address and cellphone number, you can also open a Facebook account that has forgotten the password using a Gmail account that is connected to that account.
Facebook can now be linked to a Google account.
Therefore, you can also reset your Facebook password by simply logging into your Google account.
This method is very effective if you forget your Facebook password but your cellphone number is no longer active
- First enter the Forgot Password page (https://id-id.facebook.com/login/identify/).
- And select the option then use your Google account- Next press the Continue button.
- Then a new tab will open which loads the Google page.
- And login using your Google Account.
- After that, you can reset your password and enter a new password.
4. How to Open Facebook Forgotten Email Password and Inactive Number With Trusted Contacts
|How to Open Facebook Forgotten Email Password and Inactive Number With Trusted Contacts|
If you can’t do the three methods above, you can use this one method, namely using the trusted contact assistance feature
This method applies if you have set up trusted contacts on your Facebook account.
- First you go to the forgot password page then select the option Don’t have access here anymore which is at the bottom (https://id-id.facebook.com/login/identify/).
- Then a guide will be given explaining that you must ask a trusted contact for help by contacting him by phone or meeting in person.
- Next you have to open a link provided by Facebook.
- And the link will provide a security code that can be used as a code to reset your Facebook password.
- Although it is a bit complicated, this last method can be relied upon if your cellphone number and email address are lost or are no longer active.
The final word
For those of you who have forgotten your Facebook password, we have shared how to open your Facebook password and don’t forget to try it.
That’s the information we can share and a few tricks on how to open Facebook who forgot the email password and the inactive number, hopefully it’s useful and don’t forget to share it with your friends or friends who forgot the password.
That’s our discussion in this article about how to open facebook forgot email password and inactive number 2022. Hopefully useful and good luck.