How to Restore a Lost FF Guest Account – But before that there are some things you need to take care of if one day you lose your FF account.
Namely, the method or steps to be able to restore the Guest FF account that may be lost is certainly very useful when experiencing this problem
It’s quite worrying if the guest account that has been used so far will suddenly disappear.
If any of the gamers experience this, don’t panic anymore, then the account can still be returned as long as you know how.
But before that, there are several things that need to be considered so that the process of returning the Guest FF account is successful, namely information about user ID and nickname.
You must do this information in one of the steps to restore the lost FF Guest account and your internet connection is also one of the important things in this process.
Here’s how to restore a Lost FF Guest Account.
How to Restore a Lost FF Guest Account
1. Things that need to be prepared in advance to restore a lost FF Guest Account
|Things that need to be prepared in advance to restore a lost FF Guest Account|
If you want to restore a lost FF guest account, then there are things that must be prepared first, then you follow the steps and how to restore a lost FF guest account in this article.
Here are the things that need to be prepared in advance
- Internet connection.
- Then Information about the Free Fire Guest ID and the Nickname you use.
- Then Screenshot of the FF Main Account that you are using.
After you have prepared the three things mentioned above, then you can proceed with the steps that I will mention below.
2. Details of How to Restore Lost FF Guest Accounts
|Details of How to Restore Lost FF Guest Accounts|
As discussed above there are several cases that cause your FF Guest account to be lost
Here’s how to restore a lost FF guest account:
- The first step is to first open the Garena site using the browser on your cellphone via the following link https://help.garena.co.id/.
- Then click the Email icon on the main screen.
- After that log in using an account that is already connected with Garena. (Facebook, Garena and VK).
- And login, then click the Select Game menu -> FF.
- After that click Game FF
- And on the Select Category menu, please click Account.
- Then on the Sub Category menu, just select Other.
- After that, gamers will be asked to enter their Player ID, Nickname and what the problem is.
- Make sure you fill in completely the player nickname and request for the return of the lost Free Fire Guest account.
- After that you need to upload the screenshot of the main FF account that you are using.
- And click Send.
- Next, click the Ticket List menu at the top.
- Then there you can see the status of your application on Garena Support.
- And wait for the process to take approximately one week, to be more sure, check the Ticket List on Garena Support often.
In the process of returning a lost FF Guest account it usually takes 5 to 8 days, but the above method is already effective to restore a lost FF account.
The final word
And that’s a little information about how to restore the Guest FF account.
To get your lost FF account, then you can use the method above, of course, follow these steps.
But make sure your account starts with a Facebook account, and also an email address or something related, don’t forget to share it with your friends or friends who are gamers.
That’s all our discussion in this article about how to restore a lost FF Guest account 2022. Hopefully useful and good luck trying.