How to Register for Bank Jatim Mobile Banking – Bank Jatim’s mobile banking is a service to make it easier for customers to make transactions at any time.
In terms of service, customers can carry out various transactions, such as transferring, paying bills to checking interest rates on accounts.
Bank Jatim Mobile is also available on mobile devices, and the registration method is also very easy.
How to Register for Bank Jatim Mobile Banking
Terms and How to Register for Bank Jatim Mobile Banking
|Terms and How to Register for Bank Jatim Mobile Banking|
The following are the requirements and how to register for East Java mobile banking, as follows:
- Have a Bank Jatim savings account and ATM card.
- Have an active mobile number.
- Register for SMS Banking first via ATM or customer service.
After all the requirements have been met, then activate your SMS Banking first so that you can register for Bank Jatim Mobile services. By registering for SMS Banking, you as a customer will get a PIN/TIN which will later be used to activate Bank Jatim Mobile.
1. How to Register for Bank Jatim Mobile at an ATM
|How to register for Bank Jatim Mobile at an ATM|
Here’s how to register for bank Jatim mobile banking or how to register for Bank Jatim Mobile at ATMs, which you can follow as follows:
- Insert the ATM card and enter the PIN.
- Select another transaction menu.
- Select registration/setting SMS banking.
- Select SMS banking registration.
- Enter the mobile number registered with the bank and click OK.
- Enter the Telephone Identification Number (TIN) code sent to the registered cellphone number.
- Choose agree or okay.
- Select a savings account.
- After that, the ATM screen will display confirmation data related to SMS Banking registration.
- When it is appropriate, click Yes.
- A notification appears when the registration is successful.
2. Steps for Bank Jatim Mobile Registration at the Branch Office
|Steps for Bank Jatim Mobile Registration at the Branch Office|
For those of you who still don’t know how to register for Bank Jatim mobile banking, below we will provide an explanation for you with the requirements that must be met.
The following are the steps for registering a mobile Jatim bank at a branch office:
- You come to the nearest Bank Jatim branch office.
- Bring your ID card and savings account book.
- Notify customer service if you want to register for SMS Banking.
- SMS Banking will be processed by the bank immediately.
Bank Jatim Mobile Banking Activities
1. How to do Bank Jatim Mobile Banking Activities
There are several steps after you register for Bank Jatim mobile banking or register SMS Banking, you can immediately do the Bank Jatim mobile banking activities, with the following tutorial:
- Download the Bank Jatim Mobile application on the App Store or via the following link: Download the Bank Jatim Mobile Application
- Open the application and select the activation menu.
- Read the terms and conditions then select Agree.
- Enter the account number and PIN or TIN number that was previously created.
- Enter the activation code that will be sent via SMS, if it is received, enter the code then select activation.
- The customer will be asked to create a password. If it is successful, select the Activation menu.
- A notification appears if Bank Jatim Mobile activation is successful.
- Choose whether to continue using SMS Banking or not. If you agree, immediately select the Yes menu.
- The mobile banking activation process is complete.
- Then you can use it to transact.
2. Advantages of Bank Jatim Mobile
For those of you who do how to register for Bank Jatim mobile banking, it’s a good idea to know what the advantages are.
The following are some of the advantages of Bank Jatim Mobile, including:
- Can be accessed for 24 hours according to your needs.
- With a wide range.
- Every transaction can be done quickly.
- Can be used with all HP brands.
- Have a PIN and security code.
- Has an Auto Logoff feature, if the customer forgets to log out of the mobile banking account.
3. How to Transfer Via Bank Jatim Mobile
After you register for bank Jatim mobile banking, and if you shop online, you can use Bank Jatim Mobile in terms of payment.
- Open the Jatim Mobile bank application.
- Enter the password.
- Select the menu transfer funds.
- Select the bank to which the funds will be transferred.
- Enter the account number and the amount to be transferred.
- If the amount transferred is correct, select OK.
- Enter the PIN number for transaction approval.
The final word
From some of the information above about Bank Jatim Mobile, you can become one of the customers of Bank Jatim.
The terms and how to register are also very easy if you want to register, as well as in terms of activities.
That’s the whole discussion in our article this time about how to register for Bank Jatim Mobile Banking 2022. Hopefully useful and good luck.