How to Register WeChat without Scanning Barcode – WeChat is a chat application that is starting to be widely used in several countries, one of which is Indonesia.
However, WeChat still cannot beat the popularity of the WhatsApp application, which is the most popular chat application today.
As with other chat applications, of course you have to register first in order to use WeChat.
But lately, the WeChat account registration process is experiencing problems, making it difficult to do.
You will be asked to scan the barcode, every time you will register an account, guys, if not, the registration process will fail.
Then how to register WeChat without scanning the barcode? The method is fairly easy, guys and you can see in the following review.
How to Register WeChat without Scanning Barcode
1. How to Register WeChat without Scanning the Barcode by Using the WeChat Help Center Facility
|How to Register for WeChat without Scanning the Barcode by Utilizing the WeChat Help Center Facility|
WeChat help center is one of the facilities provided by WeChat that can be used by all users who have difficulty accessing the application.
Here’s how to register for WeChat without scanning a barcode by using the WeChat Help Center facility:
1. Send a report to WeChat Help Center
- Please open a browser on your cellphone and visit the WeChat Help Center. You can also use the following link (WeChat Help Center).
- If you have, then you will be shown several menus, please fill in according to the requested form such as platform, region, categories and description.
- Fill in the data properly and correctly and in the Description/Description section, you must write an additional message notifying you if you are a new user and cannot register an account. Also enter the mobile number with the country code +62 (Indonesia) on the front.
- Then enter your email address in the space provided and click Submit.
- Follow each step properly and correctly, so that the account registration process without scanning a barcode is immediately processed.
- Wait for WeChat to reply to the message via email and if it has been answered, you can immediately register for an account without the need to scan a barcode.
2. How to register WeChat without scanning the barcode
The way to register WeChat without scanning a barcode is as follows:
- For the first step, please download and install the WeChat application on the PlayStore or via the following link (Download WeChat App).
- Then open the application after it has been successfully installed and select the Sign Up/Register menu > select Register via Cellphone. We recommend choosing Register via Cellphone, to make it easier when asked to enter the OTP code sent to the phone number.
- Next you have to enter the detail info correctly like:
- Full name:
- Profile picture:
- Country of origin:
- Mobile/HP Number:
- Please do the Checklist or tick the statement Agree to the Terms of Service and select the Sign Up menu with Mobile Number.
- The next step you have to click the Start button to start the security verification. Usually you have to drag an image and place it into the correct position when performing security verification.
- After the security verification is successful, the application will send an OTP code containing a 6-digit number which is sent via SMS. Enter the code correctly on the page provided and press the Next button.
- When the OTP code has been successfully entered, you will immediately be logged into the WeChat account that was just created and the registration process was successful.
2. The Most Attractive WeChat Features
|The Most Attractive WeChat Features|
The WeChat application also has a variety of interesting features that you can use to send messages with cute stickers and emojis.
Here are some of WeChat’s most interesting features:
- Shakes. This Shake feature is useful for searching and finding other WeChat users who are also doing shakes.
- Lock Around. The Lock Around feature is used to find other WeChat users who are within a certain radius.
- Add Contact. The Add Contact feature functions to add contacts or friends manually by entering ID, scanning a friend’s QR Code, cellphone number and using the Facebook Friends facility.
- WeChat ID. The WeChat ID feature allows you and other users to create a special ID or username with a maximum of 19 characters that can be filled with letters, numbers and symbols.
- Hold to Talk. If the WhatsApp application has a Voice Note feature, then WeChat has a Hold to Talk feature that allows users to send messages quickly and easily.
The final word
That’s the way to register for WeChat without the need to scan a barcode that can be learned and applied.
Each chat application has advantages and disadvantages, as well as WeChat.
Therefore, if there are features or ways of using that are slightly different from other applications, it is a natural thing.
That’s the whole content of our article this time about how to register WeChat without scanning the barcode 2022. Hopefully useful and good luck.