How to Reset Instagram Account – Passwords are a very important element in any account, from banking to social media. Including Instagram which is now almost used by everyone in the world.
Instagram is a photo and video media sharing platform that has been around since 2010.
Various new features are also embedded by Instagram as a development of the platform, such as Instastories, IGTV and others.
Even so, the many features that exist make Instagram’s internet power usage more or more large.
So that not a few users decide to remove their Instagram account from the application when it is finished, you know.
As a social networking platform that connects other people and share memories, of course you don’t want to lose your account and must protect it with strong security so that it doesn’t get infiltrated by cybercriminals.
However, there are still many people who ask how to reset their Instagram account. But what exactly does that mean?
Are they looking for a password reset or do they want to “reset” the account by deleting all their photos?
Eitss whatever the reason you are here, we will share a trick for how to reset an Instagram account that you can do easily.
For those of you who are curious about how to do it, you can listen directly to the review below until it’s finished.
How to Reset Instagram Account
1. How to Reset Instagram Account With Username or Phone Number
|How to Reset Instagram Account With Username or Phone Number|
Following below are the steps for how to reset Instagram account with username or phone number using the Smartphone you have:
- The first step you have to do is open the Instagram application on your Smartphone.
- Then please click “Get Help Signing in or Get Help Signing in“.
- If you have Android, then please choose one of the following: Use username or email, Send SMS or Log in with Facebook.
- So if you have an iPhone, then choose one of the following: Username or Phone.
- So with that, please follow the instructions after you choose and Instagram will guide you in using this information to get permission to reset your password.
2. How to Reset Instagram Account Via Email
|How to Reset Instagram Account Via Email|
The following are the steps for how to reset an Instagram account via Email that you can do easily:
- First, open the Instagram application on your Smartphone.
- Then click “Get Help To Login“.
- Then enter the account information using the email registered on Instagram.
- After that please select “Send an email“.
- Wait until there is an incoming message in the destination email and click the “Reset Password“.
- Next, enter the latest password that you want to make your new password.
- Then type the password twice to confirm the password change.
The final word
So those are the 2 ways that we have shared above for how to reset a password or Instagram account.
How very easy is not for you to do and of course the ways above do not spend a lot of your time.
If you want to do it, then you can choose one of the methods we recommend above and do it correctly so that the process is successful.
If this information is important, you can directly share it with your friends or to your social media accounts.
That’s the whole content of our discussion in this article about how to reset Instagram account. Hopefully useful and good luck.