How to Restore Deleted SMS on a Regular Cellphone – Important SMS are accidentally deleted, such as job application calls, transaction receipts and others.
The rapid development of technology cannot be denied and even avoided, although currently there are many technological developments in the field of communication, such as electronic mail, chat, telephone and others.
SMS is still very necessary in some purposes that are considered important, because it is so rare to use SMS nowadays, you forget the important messages contained in it and even delete them.
Actually there are many ways you can do to restore the deleted SMS.
Well, just take a look at the review on how to restore deleted SMS on a regular cellphone below.
How to Restore Deleted SMS on a Regular Cellphone
1. How to Restore Deleted SMS on a Regular HP by Using WonderShare Dr. phone
|How to Restore Deleted SMS on a Regular Phone by Using WonderShare Dr. phone|
The first way is to use the WonderShare Dr. application. phone.
Wondershare is one of the well-known companies that provide Android device management services via PC.
Some of the files that can be restored by this software are SMS, pictures, music, documents, WA message history, conversations and contacts with several stages.
- First, please download and install the Wondershare application on your PC, download it directly through the official website, http://wondershare.net/.
- After that, please open the Android settings, then tap on the Developer Options option, then check the USB Debugging option.
- If you can’t find the Developer option, please go to the About Phone option in the settings, then click on the build number option until the message You are now a developer appears, if it’s back to the beginning.
- Please open the Dr.Fone application on the PC, while connecting Android to the PC using a micro USB cable and wait until the Dr.Fone application will finish recognizing Android.
- Then click the Allow option if a pop up message appears on Android
- The next step is to click the start button, to carry out the scanning process of previously deleted data on Android, this process will take time, especially if there is a lot of data on Android.
- Next, click the Messaging tab to select the SMS messages you want to recover, by checking the check box for the messages you want to recover.
- Previously, to carry out the recovery process, you had to review the deleted messages before pressing the recovery button.
- If you are sure, then click on the recovery button where the application should run for then deleted SMS messages can be used again.
2. How to Restore Deleted SMS on Normal HP with Mobikin Doctor
|How to Restore Deleted Messages on a Regular Cellphone with Mobikin Doctor|
The next way is to use an application called Mobikin Doctor.
The Mobikin Doctor application can also be an alternative to restore deleted SMS.
Here’s how to restore deleted SMS on a regular cellphone with the Mobikin Doctor application:
- The first thing you need to do is download Mobikin Doctor for Android via the following link (Download MoBikin Doctor for Android).
- Actually this application is paid but you can try it by taking the free trial version which is free.
- Next, connect the cellphone to the PC with USB, and then this application will detect the device and provide information when the process starts.
- You will be asked to allow Mobikin access to the cellphone, and after a while you will be able to preview the message on the Mobikin screen.
- You can also see from below that Mobikin can be used for Android SD Card Recovery and as a Super Toolkit.
- Then you will be asked to choose the type of file you want to recover.
- You can recover many types of data, such as photos, messages, call logs, videos, audios, and documents, because you want to recover messages then select the messages and click next.
- You can select deleted messages to make them easier to filter.
- Then select recovery to restore lost or deleted data.
- After the SMS has been successfully recovered, you will be asked to save directly on the PC, select or create a folder as you wish to save the message.
3. How to Restore Deleted SMS on Regular HP Via SIM Card
|How to Restore Deleted Messages on a Regular Cellphone Via a SIM Card|
How to restore deleted SMS on normal or old cellphones, such as old Nokia or Samsung cellphones, is to use a sim card.
This SIM card or SIM card can store information in the space it has.
One of the information is SMS. As long as the SMS information is not overwritten or overwritten with other information, you can use the method to restore deleted SMS on the Sim Card.
The final word
Well, those are some ways to restore deleted SMS on a regular cellphone that you can try to do to restore SMS messages that are considered important.
Indeed, currently most people are no longer using regular SMS, due to the many more sophisticated messaging applications that make people forget and even delete all messages in the regular SMS application.
You can use one of the methods above as needed, if you want to return SMS to old school cellphones, you can use the third method.
That’s the whole content of our article this time about how to restore deleted SMS on a regular cellphone 2022. That’s all and good luck.