Want to save webpages in PDF format in Windows 10? You can use Google Chrome browser to save any web page as PDF file on Windows 10 PC.
Sometimes we want to save certain web pages to PDF. The reason could be anything like gathering information from data tables, or reading web pages offline. Many desktop web browsers let you download web pages to your computer, Safari, Chrome, Firefox, etc. Google Chrome is my favorite browser on my Windows 10 PC. It comes with so many useful features which I like. Google Chrome is very light and fast.
Google Chrome supports private browsing with tracking protection, supports an elegant, uninterrupted view of the reader, and more. With Chrome, you can choose various options to save web pages for offline reading or future access.
Here’s how you can save any web page as a PDF file in Google Chrome:
1. Open Google Chrome browser from your PC.
2. Now open the webpage which you want to save as PDF. For example, here I want to save a page that is on the safepedia.com site
3. Now tap on three-dot menu which is located in the upper right corner of the Window.
4. From the drop-down menu, click on options Print.
5. On page Print Previewsee section Print. Click on column Destination and select Save as PDF file. Finally click on the button save.
6. On the next Window, you have to select the location where you want to save the PDF file and then click on the button Save.
There he is! The web page will be saved in PDF format for offline viewing.
That’s how to save web pages as PDF in Google Chrome browser. I hope this article helped you! Also share it with your friends. Thank you.