How to SMS Banking BRI Transfer – SBefore being able to use the service, customers must first register for SMS banking at the nearest ATM machine.
How to register for SMS banking is very easy, you just have to come to the nearest BRI ATM machine in your city or area.
At the BRI ATM machine, you will register a phone number to connect with the BRI SMS banking service, such as withdrawing money, transferring between BRI customers or other banks.
When you check your BRI balance through an ATM machine, it takes you so long, you can simply use SMS Banking from BRI Bank, it becomes easier.
Still confused? Don’t worry, we will provide a review that will make it easier for you to understand how to do SMS Banking BRI for transfers in this article.
Discussion on how to SMS Banking BRI Transfer
Like other big banks, BRI also always provides the best service for its customers.
The existence of online services using mobile phones can greatly facilitate customers when processing banking transactions.
BRI SMS Banking is a banking service that can be done via your smartphone by sending an SMS message to the following number, 3300.
Transactions such as transfers, bill payments, balance checks and buying credit can be done simply by typing the format.
How to SMS Banking BRI Transfer
1. How to Transfer BRI SMS Banking to the Nearest BRI Office
|How to SMS Banking BRI Transfer Through the Nearest BRI Office|
Apart from ATMs, you can also register for BRI SMS Banking through the nearest BRI Bank office in your city or area.
Of course, there are several ways that you must take to register your SMS Banking account by way of SMS banking BRI transfer through the following nearest BRI office:
- Prepare several documents to register for BRI SMS Banking, starting from a photocopy of your ID card, a photocopy of your BRI ATM card and BRI savings.
- After that, make sure the registered mobile number is always active and has sufficient credit.
- Then, come to the BRI Bank Office and tell the customer service officer who is ready to help you register for the BRI SMS Banking.
- When your SMS Banking is active, you can enjoy services such as transfers, checking balances, shopping or other things.
2. How to SMS Banking BRI Transfer Via ATM
|How to SMS Banking BRI Transfer Via ATM|
If you don’t want to come to the BRI office because you are lazy to queue or the BRI office in your area is quite far, you don’t have to worry, because now you can also use an ATM.
So you don’t need to bother coming to the BRI office, and as for how to transfer SMS Banking BRI via ATM as follows:
- Visit your nearest BRI ATM machine.
- Insert your ATM/debit card.
- Then, enter the PIN number.
- Select Other Transactions and select Other.
- Then, select the Registration menu.
- After that, select Mobile Banking.
- Enter an active mobile number, then press “Correct”.
- Next, enter the SMS PIN to use in the application, after that select “Correct”.
- Re-enter the PIN that was inputted earlier, then press “Correct”.
- A notification will appear on the ATM machine screen as a sign that the transaction has been successful.
- Save the receipt that comes out of the ATM machine as proof of registration has been done.
The final word
If you are looking for a way to sms banking BRI, we have reviewed several ways you can do it, especially for those of you who have just opened a bank account.
Do the above method by following step by step so that when you are going to do SMS banking BRI transfer does not make a mistake.
If you can’t do it yourself through an ATM machine, we suggest you to do it at the BRI branch office in your area, because this is a private matter.