How to Top Up Gopay Via BCA – In this increasingly sophisticated era, Ojek Online users now do not have to use cash to pay for their services.
Gojek has provided convenience with electronic money or virtual money, better known as Gopay.
You can top up or top up Gopay through partner banks, Alfamart and Gojek drivers. One of the banks that has been a partner for a long time is BCA. Users can top up through Bank BCA.
You need to know, saving money in a Gopay account is very safe and you are like having money at a bank ATM.
Likewise, the way to top up gopay through BCA can be said to be very easy, because you can fill it up by clicking BCA, ATM, mobile banking or internet banking.
For those of you who are curious about how to top up gopay through BCA, see the review below.
Discussion on How to Top Up Gopay Via BCA
Gopay is used to make payments on Gojek services such as Gofood, Go-Send, GoCar and others.
To get smooth running on all Gojek services, so you have to top up or fill up an adequate balance in your Gopay account.
The minimum limit for top up money from via BCA to a Gopay account is 10 thousand Rupiah and the largest transfer is 1 million Rupiah.
For those of you who are curious about how to top up Gopay via BCA, just follow the method below.
How to Top Up Gopay Via BCA
How to Top Up Gopay Via BCA Easily
|How to Top Up Gopay Via BCA Easily|
As for the steps you can take to easily top up Gopay via BCA, please follow the method below.
- The first step is to open the BCA Mobile Application that has been installed on your cellphone. Or for those of you who don’t have the BCA application, you can download it via the following link: BCA Mobile Application. Then you select the BCA menu.
- Then enter the M-BCA access code that you have.
- After you have successfully entered the main menu on the M-BCA Application, then select the “M-Transfer” menu.
- With that, you continue with selecting the “Transfer BCA Virtual Account” menu.
- Next, please enter the virtual account number consisting of the BCA code, which is 70001 and follow it with the mobile number that has been registered with the Gopay account.
- If the virtual account number is correct, then proceed with the “Send” menu.
- Then the next step is to display the transaction details in the form of the owner’s account number, the name of the Gopay customer. If you have agreed to the transaction details, please select “OK”.
- Please enter the nominal amount for charging or top up Gopay.
- Then please enter your m-BCA pin. If the pin has been entered then proceed by selecting the “OK” menu.
- The transaction to top up or top up the gopay balance has been successful, then a proof of transaction will be displayed which includes detailed data about the transaction.
- The last process to top up your gopay balance, then please select the “OK” menu. Then you can check the amount of the gopa balance on your gojek application to ensure that the user in the process of filling up the gopay balance has been successful.
The final word
So, those are the steps that we have shared above to do how to top up GoPay via BCA.
How very easy isn’t it for you to do? This method also doesn’t take much time.
You can follow the steps above if you want to do it and if this information is important you can share it with your friends.
That’s all our discussion in this article about how to top up gopay via BCA 2022. Hopefully useful and good luck.