How to Unblock WA People Who Block Us With Applications – WhatsApp is the most popular messaging application in the world.
Even though they can connect with each other, of course there are some WhatsApp users who don’t want their privacy to be disturbed.
WhatsApp provides access for its users to be able to block numbers that you don’t want.
In fact, when you first receive a message from an unknown number, WhatsApp will automatically ask you to block it or add it as a contact.
But what if your WhatsApp account is blocked by someone without you knowing it.
How to Unblock WA People Who Block Us With Applications
1. How to Unblock WA People who Block Us With Applications and Anti-Failure
|How to unblock the WA of people who block us with an application and anti-fail|
You don’t need to worry if your WhatsApp contacts are blocked by other people, especially your partner or friends because you can still unblock them without being caught. Before trying the methods below, you don’t need to be afraid and worried because we will give you the solution.
As for how to unblock the WA of people who block us with an application and anti-fail like the following steps:
- The first step is to open the WhatsApp account that you are using.
- Write down the WhatApp number of your boyfriend or friend who blocked you first.
- Then, open your WhatsApp settings menu.
- After that, click the three-dot menu in the upper right corner.
- Next, select the Settings menu > Account.
- Then, select Change Number, to enter your old number and your new mobile number.
- After that, WhatsApp will send a six-digit activation code via SMS.
- If you have received the code, enter the code and a notification will appear if you have successfully changed your WhatsApp number.
- When you successfully change the number, your WhatsApp contacts will not get a notification
- After that, you can call back the person who blocked your WhatsApp contact.
2. How to Unblock WA People Who Block Us With Applications / Without Changing Numbers
|How To Unblock WA People Who Block Us With Applications / Without Changing Numbers|
If the first method makes you feel unsure or you are not willing to change your old WhatsApp number, you don’t need to worry.
In the review below, we will give you tips on unblocking the WA of people who block you without having to change their WhatsApp number.
Here’s how to unblock the WA of people who block us with the application / without changing the number as reviewed below:
- The first thing you should do first is to record or memorize the number that blocked you.
- Open the WhatsApp account that you are using.
- After that, open Settings by pressing the three-dot icon in the upper right corner.
- Then, select the Account menu.
- Then, several options will appear, then select “Delete My Account”.
- After your account is deleted, delete the WhatsApp application and clear all the cache of the WhatsApp application.
- Next, reinstall the WhatsApp application.
- Then, create a WhatsApp account again using the same number.
- If you can see your friend’s profile picture, status, it means you have successfully unblocked them.
The final word
If your number is blocked by a partner or friend, you can use the two methods above to solve the solution.
Follow the steps above correctly and carefully so that you can do it successfully.
You need to know, even if you have unblocked someone, you cannot recover any messages they sent when they were blocked.