How to Unregister All Indosat Services – This is because Indosat is often known to always offer packages at quite affordable prices, even though there are not a few of them.
Those who want to stop the package from Indosat, what’s more, the Unreg package really wants to be done because you want to replace it (buy a new one) because the internet package you are using has run out.
What’s more, we can stop Indosat packages according to our needs, we don’t even need to use the internet to stop our services.
You can even use it via SMS, telephone, and other packages (for example, entertainment).
In this case, most of the users want to buy a new package when the old package has expired or you can accidentally subscribe to a service that sucks up credit.
Therefore, in this article, we will share information about how to unregister all Indosat services, of course, see the following reviews.
How to Unregister All Indosat Services
1. How to Unregister All Indosat Services via SMS
|How to Unregister All Indosat Services via SMS|
For the first way to unregister all Indosat services, you can do this by sending a special SMS message which has been provided by Indosat.
What’s more, through the SMS, you can stop the package whose status is currently being actively subscribed provided that in this case you must have enough credit at least 500 rupiah.
Here’s an easy way to unregister all Indosat services:
- Please open the SMS application on your cellphone.
- Then you create a new SMS
- After that, type UNREG then send to 363.
- If it’s finished, after that you just have to wait a while until you get a reply notification from Indosat Ooredoo.
- Where is the reply message which will contain a notification that you have unsubscribed whether it be telephone, SMS or internet service.
- Through the SMS, at least one service can be stopped if you subscribe to more than one service then all services will also stop after sending the message.
2. How to Unregister All Indosat Services with Dial Code
|How to Unregister All Indosat Services with Dial Code|
Because Indosat itself has prepared quite a lot of special dial codes that you can use, for various purposes related to services.
This includes discontinuing package subscriptions, in contrast to the method above, through this dial code, you can only terminate certain packages, be it SMS, internet or phone calls.
Here’s how to unregister all Indosat services with the dial code:
- Please open the Dial Pad on the cellphone.
- After that, type *123# and click Call.
- Then you type the number 7 (or you can select the Info menu).
- Where another menu will reappear, please select 5 or stop.
- After that, a list of active packages will appear that you can stop, which can be adjusted according to their needs.
- If it’s finished, just confirm the termination of the package service.
- The last stage, please wait a few more moments until you receive an SMS notification that this package has been successfully terminated and the process takes 1-3 minutes.
3. How to Unregister All Indosat Services with Customer Service
|How to Unregister All Indosat Services with Customer Service|
The next way to unregister all Indosat services, you can use customer services if you have problems related to service.
For example, an active package turns out to be causing the credit to suddenly run out, so you can contact CS and that is one solution.
In this case, all you have to do is complain, saying that if you want to terminate one service package, you can contact the CS email, namely [email protected]
Or you can also go to Twitter @IndosatCare and call 185, that’s not all, you can even use Facebook or Instagram depending on which one you want to use.
4. How to Unregister All Indosat Services Through the MyIM3 Application
|How to Unregister All Indosat Services Through the MyIM3 Application|
Here’s how to unregister all Indosat services via the MyIM3 application:
- Please visit via the following link MyIM3 app.
- After that, you open this application then you register your number if you haven’t already.
- If you have entered, after that you look for the package that is currently active.
- Then tap the menu button, then you select Deactivate Package (deactivate the package).
The final word
That’s the explanation that we have conveyed to you, of course you can use this method to unregister all Indosat services.
You can even choose one of the methods above, so you can stop all Indosat services easily and easily.
What are you waiting for, immediately use this method so that you can stop Indosat services that suck up your credit or want to switch to buying a new package.
That’s the whole content of our article this time about how to unregister all Indosat services. That’s all and good luck.