How to Use FB Audio Rooms – Facebook application is one of the most used social media applications today. This application is used from children to adults.
You need to know that Facebook has just released a new feature called Live Audio Rooms. As the name suggests, this live audio rooms feature will allow users to create audio chat rooms for discussion.
Users can also invite certain people to speak in the forum. Facebook said that this feature is presented so that users can easily connect with each other.
Through the Live Audio Rooms feature, Facebook users can conduct virtual discussion sessions with predetermined topics that can later be heard live by other users.
For those of you who don’t know how to use fb audio rooms, just take a look at the reviews below.
Discussion on How to Use FB Audio Rooms
The Live Audio Rooms feature is similar to Clubhouse and Twitter Spaces, these Facebook audio rooms allow you to listen and join in on audio conversations.
As an audio room organizer, you can invite any of your friends or followers to be a speaker at your live audio rooms event.
The room can accommodate a maximum of 50 speakers although there is a limit on the number of listeners.
Then every follower or friend you want to enter the audio room then you will get a notification.
And you can show appreciation and offer support to the organizers by sending stars that can be used during the conversation.
For those of you who want to know how to use fb audio rooms. You can see directly how below.
How to Use FB Audio Rooms
How to Use the Latest FB Audio Rooms
|How to Use the Latest FB Audio Rooms|
The following are steps to do how to use the latest fb audio rooms easily that you can do anywhere and anytime.
- Open the Facebook application on your smartphone, then click the live audio rooms button below the status column.
- By default, what will appear is a live stream. But this time you click the three-dot button at the top right and the Live Audio Rooms option will appear at the bottom of the screen.
- Next fill in a description of the event that you will talk about or broadcast to listeners.
- Click the three icons to tag a specific friend below the description.
- Then choose the mood to determine the location.
- Furthermore, at the top of the description there is an option for the status of the broadcast, whether private or public. And only you can determine how and who.
- When everything feels right, then click the “Done” option.
- To start live audio rooms, please tap the Star Live Audio button.
- When the live is finished, you can tap Finish.
The final word
Those are the steps that we have shared for how to use fb audio rooms that you can follow. In these ways you can do it easily and quickly.
How very easy isn’t it for you to do? and it doesn’t take up so much of your time either.
You can follow the steps that we have provided above carefully and if the information we provide is important to you, you can also share it with your friends.
That’s all our discussion in this article about how to use fb audio rooms 2022. Hopefully useful and good luck.