In this article I will share how to use stickers on Signal. No social media app would be complete without emojis and stickers. Emojis and stickers are a way to make conversations more expressive. You can show your emotions not only with text but also with stickers.
Just like WhatsApp, you can also use stickers in Signal. This encrypted messaging app offers several sticker packs for you. If that wasn’t enough, you can download cool third-party stickers and use them directly on Signal.
Also read: How to Move WhatsApp Groups to Signal
There are two types of stickers that you can find on Signal. The first is the original sticker and the second is the third party sticker. To make things easier for you, I’m going to give you a separate guide on how to use stickers in Signal for iPhone and Android.
How to Use Signal Stickers on Android
Follow the steps below to use Signal stickers on Android:
1. Open the Signal application on your Android phone.
2. on the left side of the message typing field, tap smiley iconhere you will see two icons: one for emoji and one for sticker packs.
3. Tap sticker pack icon.
4. You will see the original sticker for Signal Android app.
5. Tap sticker your choice and the sticker is ready to be sent.
Also read: How to use Signal’s Disappearing feature
How to Use Signal Stickers on iPhone/iPad
Follow the steps below to use Signal stickers on iPhone/iPad:
1. Launch Signal on your iPhone/iPad.
2. Open a message thread with any contact.
3. Tap the sticker icon in the Message field.
4. Then you will see a message showing no sticker installed.
5. You have to tap download button to add original sticker packs to Signal.
6. Once again tap sticker icon and now you will see the sticker pack which you have just integrated under the message typing field.
7. Tap sticker anything to send it to the recipient immediately.
How to Add New Sticker packs to Signal [Android]
Follow the steps below to add a new sticker pack in Signal:
1. The bottom line on the left will show the sticker packs that you have downloaded.
2. In the lower right corner, tap + . icon to add a new sticker pack.
3. You will see a list of installed and removed stickers.
4. Tap the symbol download (down arrow) to integrate the sticker packs you want.
5. If you want to remove a sticker pack, you just have to click symbol X for sticker packs in the attached sticker section.
Also read: How to Use the Note to Self Feature on Signal
How to Use Third Party Stickers on Signal
The original sticker packs are limited in number. If you are someone who likes to experiment with stickers, then you can download a third-party sticker app.
1. Visit signalstickers.com (this site is not affiliated with or part of the original Signal app).
2. Select the sticker pack of your choice that you want to integrate with the Signal app on your Android/iOS/iPadOS device.
3. Click Add to Signal.
4. Then click Install.
Once done, you can find the new sticker pack in the sticker repository on your Android or iOS device. Access the stickers like you did in the previous section.
So, that’s how to use stickers in Signal Private Messenger. Hopefully the tutorial above is useful for you. Thank you for visiting and don’t forget to share it with your friends too.