In this article I will discuss how to use Wombo AI app. Just like the MyHeritage application that I discussed a few days ago, this application animates still photos into singing and moving using artificial intelligence (AI) technology.
Also read: How to Use the MyHeritage App
The Wombo AI app is a lip syncing app where people can record their own lip syncs and use them to bring their friends, family, and video characters to life. The app launched in Canada in February and has been downloaded on the Apple App store and Google Play more than 2 million times.
There are a total of 15 songs for users to choose from, including the new Michael Jackson’s Thriller and Gunther’s Ding Dong Song. The app’s creators recorded a performer singing each song – and performing certain eye, facial, and lip movements. This background video helps the AI animate the uploaded image. The app works well, The only complaint is that the number of songs is a bit small but I’m sure it will increase in the future.
Wombo app is free and easy to use. Just snap a picture of your face or upload an image from your camera roll, and press the button to lip sync the image to one of several songs adjacent to the meme. The application software will do its magic on anything that even vaguely resembles a face.
Unlike the MyHeritage application, in this Wombo AI application, you do not need to register to use it. You just have to download and install it from the Google Play Store or Apple Store, after that you can use this application immediately.
How to Use Wombo AI App
Here are the steps to use the Wombo AI app on your Android or iOS phone:
- Download the app and install Wombo AI on your phone. For Android users, please download from hereand for iOS users please download from here.
- After that open this application, then click Let’s GO.
- At this step, you are presented with two options, (1) take a picture from the cameraor (2) upload image from photo gallery your cell phone. In this example we upload an image from the gallery.
- Tap on the photo you selected, now you will be taken to the adjustment section. Here, adjust the photo which you want to animate, such as: You can crop and enlarge the image. When finished editing, click check mark at the top right.
- Now click green writing W round logo.
- In this step, you are asked to choose which song you will use. select one and then click green writing W round logo again. Your photo is now processed and wait for the process to complete.
The output produced by this application can be downloaded to your cellphone or you can directly share it on your social media.
Wombo isn’t the first app to use machine learning to create fast and fun deepfakes. Others include MyHeritage, ReFace and FaceApp.
But this is the latest example of what is about to become an increasingly prominent trend, as the deepfake app becomes the latest meme template, allowing users to combine their favorite characters, trending songs, choreographed dances, public figures, and more.
That’s the tutorial on using the Wombo AI application on your phone. Hopefully this tutorial is useful for you. Thank you for visiting and don’t forget to share it with your friends too.