Samsung has finally brought out its mid-range phone in the form of the Samsung Galaxy A21s. The smartphone sports a 6.5-inch Infinity-O display, quad camera setup, and a 5,000mAh battery. This phone looks beautiful thanks to the default stock wallpapers that it embeds in high resolution.
Here are some summaries of the advantages and disadvantages of the Samsung Galaxy A21s, specifications and prices. Mid-range phone without 5G connection, but can work with high-speed 4G LTE broadband.
Some of the Advantages of the Samsung Galaxy A21s
- The Samsung Galaxy A21s has an external memory slot. We can expand external memory using MicroSD or MicroSDXC.
- Samsung Galaxy A21s already uses Android 10.0 as the factory default operating system.
- The Samsung Galaxy A21s has a quad main camera on the back side of the body with 48 MP f / 2.0 for standard wide + 8 MP f / 2.2 for Ultrawide + 2 MP f / 2.4 for macro +2 MP f / 2.4 for DOF.
- The Samsung Galaxy A21s still has a 3.5mm headphone jack. We can use an external audio device or connect this phone with a high-end microphone to record videos.
- The Samsung Galaxy A21s has a huge 5000 mAh battery. With a bigger battery, it makes it work longer.
Some of the shortcomings of the Samsung Galaxy A21s
- The body of the Samsung Galaxy A21s is not waterproof because it is not a high-end smartphone.
- The front camera of the Samsung Galaxy A21s does not have an LED flash for selfies in dark areas. However, we can turn on the brightness of the LCD to help provide more light.
- The Samsung Galaxy A21s does not have an Infra Red sensor.
- The Samsung Galaxy A21s battery is not removable. If the battery is problematic, we need to ask for help at a Samsung authorized service center to replace it.
- The Samsung Galaxy A21s doesn’t have wireless charging technology, but it does have 15W fast charging for fast charging.
Samsung Galaxy A21s Specifications
The Samsung Galaxy A21s phone comes with a quadruple camera setup with a 48MP main camera sensor having f/2.0 aperture, PDAF, HDR, and more. Talking about the other three sensors, the phone has an 8MP ultrawide angle lens, a 2MP depth sensor, along with a 2MP macro camera lens.
The Samsung Galaxy A21s uses a 64-bit Exynos 850 processor from the Samsung factory. This processor has 8 nm technology to save battery life with an extraordinary energy saving process. The maximum speed of this processor is 2 Ghz with 8 Cortex-A55 CPU, therefore we can use this phone for playing games and other work, especially because it has been equipped with a Mali-G52 GPU based on Bifrost architecture which can provide a fantastic gaming experience. The Samsung Galaxy A21s processor can work with 4G LTE up to 300 Mbps downstream and 150 Mbps upstream with 2x carrier aggregation.
The Samsung Galaxy A21s has a good quality quad rear camera with 48 MP f / 2.0 for daily activities standard width + 8 MP f / 2.2 for Ultra wide 123 degrees + 2 MP f / 2.4 for macro or close up photos + 2 megapixel for Depth effect Field or Bokeh. The front camera of the Samsung Galaxy A21s uses a width of 13 megapixels with an aperture number of f / 2.2. We can also use the front camera to recognize the face lock. The smartphone has a 6.5-inch HD+ punch-hole display with a resolution of 720 X 1600 pixels.
The Samsung Galaxy A21s has a 5,000mAh battery and 15W fast charging. This smartphone is available in Black, White, Blue, and Red colors.
Price of Samsung Galaxy A21s
Regarding the price, the Samsung Galaxy A21s is sold in Indonesia with a tag of Rp. 2.7 million for the 3 GB/32 GB variant, and an additional bonus in the form of a 32 GB SD card. While the Samsung Galaxy A21s 6 GB/64 GB variant is sold in Indonesia at a price of IDR 3.2 million complete with a 64 GB SD card bonus.
Is the Samsung Galaxy A21s worth buying?
The Samsung Galaxy A21s has a stylish design with a large screen built for watching movies on mobile. The 6.5″ Infinity-O display will provide fantastic video streaming viewing with HD+ resolution. Although the front camera only has a single 13 megapixels, the AI processor can provide life focus to blur the background. Surely this phone is recommended to buy.