Here are some summaries of the advantages and disadvantages of the Samsung Galaxy A71 5G. This is the 5G version of the Samsung Galaxy A71. In this article I will also review some of the features in this phone to consider before buying.
In addition to reviewing the advantages and disadvantages of the Samsung Galaxy A71 5G, we will also look at the complete specifications of this phone and its price. So read the review until it’s finished.
The advantages of the Samsung Galaxy A71 5G
- The Samsung Galaxy A71 5G phone has an external memory slot. We can add MicroSD / MicroSDXC to store all photos & videos in external memory. MicroSDXC is recommended for making lag-free video recordings.
- The Samsung Galaxy A71 5G already uses Android 10.0 as the factory default operating system.
- The Samsung Galaxy A71 5G has a quad main camera on the back side of the body with 64 MP f / 1.8 for standard width + 12 MP f / 2.2 for Ultrawide + 5 MP f / 2.2 for Macro + 5 MP f / 2.2 for DOF. For daily photography use the standard 64 megapixel wide.
- The Samsung Galaxy A71 5G still has a 3.5mm headphone jack. Therefore we can still use our old headset or connect this phone to an external audio device for better audio sound quality.
- The Samsung Galaxy A71 5G has a standard battery capacity of 4,500 mAh. With low power 8 nm processor technology, this ph device can work in one direction.
Disadvantages of Samsung Galaxy A71 5G
- The front camera of the Samsung Galaxy A71 5G does not have an LED flash to help take pictures in dimly lit rooms. The front camera is located on the top screen with a punch-hole shape. If we want to take photos in low light situations, then we can work around this using the brightness of the LCD for light assistance.
- The body of the Samsung Galaxy A71 5G is not waterproof. The body uses plastic with an aluminum frame.
- The Samsung Galaxy A71 5G does not have an Infra Red sensor. Therefore we cannot use this phone for remote control.
- The Samsung Galaxy A71 5G battery is not removable. This phone uses a unibody design, therefore it uses a non-removable battery to create a slim body. If the battery is problematic, we have to take it to an authorized Samsung service center.
- The Samsung Galaxy A71 5G lacks wireless charging technology. Wireless charging is usually available in high-end smartphones, but this phone has 25W fast charging technology.
Samsung Galaxy A71 5G Specifications
The Samsung Galaxy A71 5G uses a 6.7 screen LCD screen with a Full HD + resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels. The screen already uses Corning Gorilla Glass 3 standard protection. But please note, because the Samsung Galaxy A71 5G uses an in-display fingerprint sensor, therefore we are not recommended to provide additional non-standard film protection, because it will prevent fingerprints from working properly. good or make accuracy an issue.
The Samsung Galaxy A71 5G uses the Exynos 980 Octa Core processor. As we know this processor works for 5G connections. The hybrid technology can make this phone easily switch or change the connection between other bands like 2G or 3G or 4G, depending on the base station near us.
The Exynos 980 Octa runs a maximum of 2.2 Ghz for heavy processes and will use 1.8 Ghz for the lite process. This processor works with high-performance intelligent AI technology and fast game rendering as it has an Arm Mali-G76 MP5 GPU to reduce game lags and loading times and render games with realistic experiences.
The Samsung Galaxy A71 5G has four good quality rear cameras. 64 MP f / 1.8 for wide + 12 MP f / 2.2 for Ultrawide + 5 MP f / 2.2 for Macro + 5 MP f / 2.2 for DOF. This camera can record videos up to 4K at 30 fps. If we want to use a higher fps, please use 1080p.
The main 64-megapixel camera is great for taking photos or videos in low light, as the number of apertures is quite large at f/1.8. One other advantage of the Samsung Galaxy A71 5G is the Super Steady technology to help reduce blur when recording videos.
Is the Samsung Galaxy A71 5G worth buying?
This phone has a large screen with an infinity-o display using Super AMOLED Plus to provide bright color technology. There are two RAM options for multitasking, 6 GB or 8 GB. Four great cameras are the answer for anyone who likes to make great photo videos. Samsung Galaxy A71 5G is recommended to buy.
Price of Samsung Galaxy A71 5G
The price of the Samsung A71 5G is much more expensive than the Samsung A71 4G. In the United States, the Samsung Galaxy A71 5G phone is priced at USD $ 599.99 or around Rp. 9.4 Millions.