Advantages and Disadvantages of Samsung Galaxy M11.| Samsung has released the Galaxy M11 as the successor to the Galaxy M10s. According to rumors, the budget-friendly Galaxy M11 has an Infinity-O display, a triple-lens camera setup, and a powerful 5,000 mAh battery. Infinity-O panels look beautiful thanks to the embedded wallpaper.
This article will review the advantages, disadvantages of the Samsung Galaxy M11 and its specifications and price. Before we look at the advantages and disadvantages of this phone, it would be nice if we also know the specifications of this phone.
Samsung Galaxy M11 Specifications
The Samsung Galaxy M11 smartphone comes with a 6.4-inch HD+ TFT display, which is a punch-hole screen and has a resolution of 720 X 1560 pixels. It will be powered by an octa-core chipset and run on One UI 2.0 based on Android 10.
In terms of optics, the Samsung Galaxy M11 will feature a triple-lens camera setup with a 13MP primary sensor that has f/1.8 aperture, HDR, PDAF and other basic features. It also features a 5MP ultra-wide-angle lens and a 2MP depth sensor.
According to rumors, the Samsung Galaxy M11 will use an 8MP selfie snapper that is placed in a punch-hole and gets an f / 2.0 aperture. Talking about storage options, the Samsung Galaxy M11 has two different RAM and storage options – 3GB/4GB RAM option alongside 32GB/64GB storage options.
The Samsung Galaxy M11 will be powered by a thick 5,000 mAh battery with 15W fast charging. The Samsung Galaxy M11 is available in a choice of Sky Blue, Black, and Purple colors. Samsung Galaxy M11. It works without 5G broadband. Released in 2022 it uses Android 10.0 as the factory default operating system and adapts to Samsung’s One UI 2.0 user interface.
Pros of Samsung Galaxy M11:
- The Samsung Galaxy M11 has an external memory, therefore we don’t need to change the network sim card if we want to use a MicroSD card.
- The Samsung Galaxy M11 already uses Android 10.0 as the factory default operating system. It was the latest operating system when this phone was introduced in the market.
- The Samsung Galaxy M11 has three main cameras on the back with 13 MP f / 1.8 for standard width + 5 MP f / 2.2 for Ultrawide + 2 MP f / 2.4 for DOF. This is important for taking photos with better brightness. On the 13 megapixel main camera, this phone already uses f / 1.8.
- The Samsung Galaxy M11 still has a 3.5mm headphone jack. Easy to connect with our current headset.
- The Samsung Galaxy M11 has a huge 5000 mAh battery to make it run longer with 15W fast charging.
Samsung Galaxy M11 Weaknesses:
- The front camera of the Samsung Galaxy M11 does not have an LED flash to help take pictures in dimly lit rooms. The front camera uses an 8 megapixel f/2.0 for wide-angle function.
- The body of the Samsung Galaxy M11 is not waterproof.
- The Samsung Galaxy M11 does not have an Infra Red sensor which can usually make our phones a remote control. Not many Samsung products use infrared sensors.
- The Samsung Galaxy M11 battery is not removable. This is not a big problem, because most of us need to replace the battery after using 2 years or more. Take it to an authorized service center if you want to replace it.
- The Samsung Galaxy M11 lacks wireless charging technology. Wireless charging is usually available in high-end smartphones.
- The Samsung Galaxy M11 does not have an NFC data connection. NFC is usually used for data transfer or wireless payment systems.
Other Considerations of the Samsung Galaxy M11
The Samsung Galaxy M11 uses an infinity-o display with 6.4 HD + to provide full screen coverage to the edge when we use it to watch movies or play any game. we will find a small hole at the top right of the screen for the front selfie camera.
The Samsung Galaxy M11 uses a Qualcomm SDM450 Snapdragon 450 CPU with 14 nm processor technology. It works smoothly for standard activities without draining the battery. This processor also has high-performance dual ISP support and uses the Qualcomm Clear Sight camera feature to provide a dramatic experience in our photos.
Samsung Galaxy M11 has a good quality triple vertical rear camera with a width of 13 MP f / 1.8 for daily activities and provides good photos at night because it has a large aperture of f / 1.8 + 5 MP f / 2.2 for Ultrawide + 2 MP f / 2.2 for DOF. The front camera uses 8 megapixels for selfie photos or videos. We can also use the front camera to recognize the face lock.
Is the Samsung Galaxy M11 worth buying?
The Samsung Galaxy M11 is a smartphone with a large battery capacity, large 6.4″ screen with infinity-o display and good camera performance, a recommended buy for anyone on a budget.
Price of Samsung Galaxy M11
In terms of price, the Samsung Galaxy M11 is priced at IDR 2,099 million, but during the flash sale period on 26-31 May 2022 at Samsung.com/id, Lazada, Shopee, Blibli, Tokopedia, Erafone.com, Bhinneka, and Akulaku, this cellphone can be purchased. obtained at a special price of Rp. 1.899 million.